Zion RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zion RO Philippine Private Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Main Website
ZionRO.tk
Latest topics
» ZionRO Board First Attendance!
ZionRO Introduction I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:24 pm by lilchico13

» Event Forums?
ZionRO Introduction I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:45 pm by Icko

» SinX vs Sinx Event!
ZionRO Introduction I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 9:24 am by Icko

» ZionRo Players Got Talent
ZionRO Introduction I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:54 am by solemnstring

» LOVE or LUST
ZionRO Introduction I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:49 am by solemnstring

» Introduce Yourself ! :>
ZionRO Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:51 pm by Carlow

» error issue
ZionRO Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 8:00 pm by Icko

» char error
ZionRO Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 7:58 pm by Icko

» Donation Items! *Prices does not include*
ZionRO Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:26 pm by Icko

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords

ZionRO Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[GM]Etana
Game Master
Game Master
[GM]Etana

ZionRO Introduction Empty
PostSubject: ZionRO Introduction   ZionRO Introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:21 pm

Welcome To ZionRO

ZionRO is a New and free, private Ragnarok Online server
The server is packed with tons of in-game events and cool prizes. Loaded with customed items without overpowering them Balance Donation Item and Non Donation Item. ZionRO is a well-balanced server that keeps the culture, values, ang gameplay of the official Ragnarok Online, keeping the setting well-established and the competition high. It is a pro-player server that does not tolerate bug abuses and player abuses. and ZionRO is a Zeny Industry Server
If You Want To Be A Rich Player All you need is a Zeny,its easy to hunt zeny 100% item drop rate.

You Can Buy Common Boss Card By Using Zeny and also You Can Buy Premium Item By Using Your Zeny also

Supported by friendly and accommodating Game Masters who will be eager to help you anytime, ZionRO still maintains a professional Player-GM-Player relationship. ZionRO is dedicated to bring you fun and enjoyment,all you've got to do is: Hunt Zeny, Fight and Defend during WoE, Play PvP, Do Refine and Go Boss Hunting (Elite MvP Like.Kiel,FBH like that) Smile. Players can obtain decent items without even shelling out any single cent.

Enjoy Playing Here at ZionRO Lets Start The Adventure

-Official Launch of ZionRO was Febuary 20,2012

THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW: * Free to Play! 100% Uptime! *50000x/5000x/Custom Rates * 99/70 Transcendent Classes Sprites * Mvp Card drop rate: 10% * Common/MiniBoss drop rate: 100% * Max Stats : 99 * Max Aspd : 190 * Active and Friendly GM Team * Daily War of Emperium 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM.(Phil Time)GMT +8 hours * Daily Events with Cool Prizes hosted by Friendly & Approachable GMs * Pure well-balanced server.

-- for future concerns, feedback, comments and suggestions, feel free to send as an email to: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] GUILD PACKAGE For every NEW guild composed of 7 NEW players....We have something for you!!!

2 + Donation Headgear worth 10k Cash Points Of Choice For All 10 + Dset or +10 Vset of choice for all

5 Billion Zeny
Player Commands @hominfo @homstats @alootid @changeleader @help @whogm @changegm @autoloot @request @load
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/zionro

ZionRO Introduction
Page 1 of 1